CHRISTIANS KNOW BITS AND PIECES ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE — BUT THEY KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT THEIR REAL DESTINY TO WHICH THEY ARE PREDESTINED!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOOK, THE REVEALING ARE DISCUSSED IN TWO, 25 MINUTE INTERVIEWS POSTED NOW AT SOUTHWEST RADIO CHURCH. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN—-> SWRC.COM
THE PROGRAMS ARE THOSE IDENTIFIED FOR JULY 19-20, 2017, THE REVEALING…PART 1 & THE REVEALING… PART 2.
The interviews, in two parts, are intriguing and represent the best summary so far of our new book, The Revealing: Unlocking the Hidden Truths on the Glorification of God’s Children. You will be very glad you listened to both programs produced and released today (July 19) by Southwest Radio Church. I am interviewed by the host, Larry Spargimino, who does a wonderful job of asking great questions. Some of the topics covered include the following:
- Why is heaven not our reward?
- Why did the Latter Rain Movement lead to heresy?
- Why is the relationship we have with the body of Christ so crucial to our sanctification and glorification?
- What is the “Inheritance”?
- What does Predestination actually mean scripturally?
- The narrative of the book flows with a major portion being scripture… but Christians have a limited understanding of the “unsearchable riches of Christ” and “the fellowship of the Mystery” so that the Church can show “the manifold wisdom of God” to “the principalities and powers in heavenly places.” (Ephesians 3:9-13).
- We discuss the teachings of current scholar Dr. Michael Heiser, the renowned “old-timer” George Pember, and other scholars who profess true replacement theology — replacing the principalities and powers with the Body of Christ at the rapture/resurrection... The Church coming into Heaven will (in part) displace Satan and his angels as Michael, the angel of Israel (perhaps all the people of God!) fights against them and throws them down to earth.
- What is the destiny that we have as Christians, becoming “partakers of the divine nature?” (2 Peter 1:3) What does this mean?
- If we don’t pay attention to our sanctification, we have reason to question our justification and reason to fear we will miss glorification. In short, those who are saved should want to lead holy lives and look to the Holy Spirit to transform us from one glory to another. (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- Consider Hebrews 2:10. The suffering of Christ was the means to “bring many sons to glory.” We are not only justified but through His Death and through the life-giving power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, we are sanctified and ultimately glorified.
- One of our studies addresses the comparison of believers to the stars of heaven. We will be like stars. There are differing glories in stars. This links to God’s promise to Abraham concerning the nature of, and not just the number of, the stars in heaven.
- Protecting Israel… Could the glorified Church be a minister to those Jews that flee to Petra?
- Will the Church have a ministry somewhat like the two witnesses?
- We discuss Revelation 12, the woman, the male child, the dragon and the sign coming in September 2017.
- Why is the Church appearing in the cloud of Glory above Zion? Does it occur during the Tribulation? Or is it appearing beginning in the Millennium?
Southwest Radio Church is offering the book, The Revealing, for a gift of $25.00. They are also offering a new book by famed author and pastor, Dave Williams, Hope for the Last Days for a gift of $18.00. Additionally, they are bundling the two books into one package for a gift of $40.00. I certainly encourage you to support the ministry of SWRC and my friends there: Bob Glaze, Larry Spargimino, Edward Webber, and Marvin McElvany.
If you prefer a Kindle copy of the book, I offer this through Amazon at $9.99.
No Comments on THE SHOCKING BIBLICAL TRUTHS ABOUT THE PREDESTINATION OF CHRISTIANS